A versatile prop that will help support you as you move into poses that challenge you and prevent 'floating' limbs in restorative poses. Use it in sitting poses to increase comfort. So once you've propped yourself up with one, snuggle under it in savasana and enjoy your blissful relaxation.
TRIBE Wool Blanket
- 2250 x 1500mm
- Plush and thick at 2.2kg
- Longer lasting than a cotton blanket
- Washable on a cold wool cycle
- Whip stitched on four edges
- Dry outside away from direct sunlight
- Made in India
- 80% wool and 20% recycled man-made fibers.
Wash on a cold wool cycle and line dry outside away from direct sunlight. Do not hot wash or you may shrink your blankets. If you dry in a tumble dryer make sure it is on a very low heat setting or you will shrink your blanket. Can be dry cleaned.